Financial Aid Officer – Neesha Herring
Student/Veteran Services – Neesha Herring
Students must reapply each school year.
Questions about financial aid should be directed to our Financial Aid Office at (918) 758-0840. The Financial Aid Officer is available to see students between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
If you would like to estimate the cost of tuition and the financial aid you might be eligible to receive, use our Net Price Calculator
Green Country Technology students may be eligible for the following types of financial aid.
- Federal Pell Grant – The Federal Pell Grant is a federally funded grant program which provides funds for educational expenses to adult students who attend post-secondary education. If the student withdraws from school, the grant payments will terminate. The family financial situation determines whether a student may receive a grant and the amount of the grant. Grant amounts are determined yearly based on federal funding of the Pell Grant program. All students who are eligible and make application will receive a Federal Pell Grant.
- Veteran’s Benefits – Students may apply for Chapters 30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 1606, or 1607 benefits, if they meet eligibility requirements.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs – Tribes handle assistance through tribal and area offices. Grants may provide tuition, supplies and living expenses while students are in school.
- Workforce Investment Act – Green Country Technology Center is an eligible provider for WIA and provides a variety of services from employment information to financial aid for training and education programs.
- Vocational Rehabilitation – Eligibility is determined by the Oklahoma Department of Human Services. Application is made through the Vocational Rehabilitation Center. Funding amounts are determined by the department of vocational rehabilitation.
- Oklahoma CareerTech Foundation Scholarships – The Oklahoma CareerTech Foundation works to support student opportunities and success through 29 technology center districts spanning Oklahoma. For information about the CareerTech Foundation Scholarships, please visit http://www.okcareertech.org/foundation/
- Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG) – Eligibility is determined by The FAFSA application.